Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wanna be a guinea pig?

I'm so excited to begin a nutritional coaching business! I'm looking for clients right now who don't mind being guinea pigs! :) I'm working out the kinks and would love to have practice! I'll be taking my first 5+ clients at a very reduced fee basis and would even consider bartering good/services if that's better for you. I can work with people near or far. If you are interested, please e-mail me at e.alberhasky@hotmail.com.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a health professional. I am just a passionate woman who has seen amazing results in my own family's health by changing the foods we eat. I cannot and will not diagnose or treat medical conditions. I will, however, share helpful information and resources that can help change your relationship with food.

1 comment:

deb0603 said...

That is an amazing idea. I would love to have some of your receipes esp. for soups. Dale and I really need to eat more healthy. We will be in Ankeny in Dec for Hopes b-day. I'd like to get together if you have time. Let me know.
Deb Dziedzic
deb0603@wi.rr.com