Friday, December 5, 2008

No need to blog

Since Matt (my husband) started his blog, I no longer feel the need to write here anymore! :) This is reminding me of how we both started to learn guitar at the same time in high school but he got so much better so much faster so I quit! I'm just going to have to be ok with the fact that he's smarter and more talented in all the ways I want to be. Maybe he's super jealous that I have a lot of hair! :) I will hold on to that for now.
Anyway, I've tried and tried on here to express myself on "green" living and organic foods and buying locally. But, of course, on his 4th blog post EVER, Matt nails it on the head. I'm like, "yeah, that's what I've been thinking but couldn't figure out how to say it! whatever, smarty pants!"
So, go read it. Sometime soon I'll think of something to write about that Matt doesn't know anything about...keep waiting, it may take awhile! :)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

i think that jealousy about all your hair isn't too far off.

matt alberhasky said...

Meredith, you are so right about that. She doesn't even need to wear a hat in this lovely 20 degree weather! I wear 2: one for me & one for her.