Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Food for thought

I decided to post my menu for the week today because I felt that Tuesday is a better day to start the week. Actually, no. I just forgot yesterday. So, I'm tired and a bit lazy so I'm just going to post our dinners. I think you probably get the idea of what we do for breakfast and lunch.

Monday: Spaghetti with rice pasta
Tuesday: Dinner at friends (grilled meat, salad)
Wednesday: Steak and rice (soaked in broth) with carrots, onions, asparagus, spinach
Thursday: Dinner at Matt's sisters house
Friday: Stuffed acorn squash and roasted brussel sprouts.
Saturday: leftovers for boys (Matt and I are at a friend's house)
Sunday: Lentil pancakes, green salad, squash

Some of the meals may seem to be repeats of last week but they're just ones we never go to last week! :)

No comments: